Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March Madness




I'd like to thank everyone who left comments about the Zombie Love artwork I posted last week. I got some great suggestions for prizes to make available on my website. Sam's suggestion of cards with quotes from the book is my favorite. This wasn't a contest, but I guess she's the winner. So, Sam, right now we're planing on putting 3-5 cards in a pack. As soon as we launch we'll be sending some cool premiums your way. Thanks

This will be my last post until about this time next week. My very important reason--my basketball jones is about to kick-in, and I will be deeply immersed in the NCAA basketball tournament which begins on Thursday. It's not like I have a big bet on it, or anything. I don't even have a small bet on it. This tournament just happens to be my biggest vice... that I'm willing to admit.

If you have a favorite pick, I'd love to hear it. I graduated from USC, and will be rooting for them, but I don't think they have a chance. I will only be responding to basketball related comments this week. So, come on engage me.

Sleep tight...

3 comments:

  1. I like UConn a lot. But right now Pitt looks better. But I will be cheering for the Huskies, for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go go uconn full support from my side and country

    ReplyDelete