Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blurbquest III




The third ( and final--so far) blurb for Never Slow Dance With A Zombie comes from Mike Price, Executive Producer and writer for the long running hit TV series, The Simpsons. Here it is:

An insightful, knowing look at the “horrors” of High School that also happens to be hilariously funny. If this book doesn’t make you laugh out loud at least a dozen times, then maybe you’re a zombie.

Thanks, Mike. I know how busy you are, and I appreciate you taking the time to do this.

What great blurbs. They're getting me even more excited about the publication of the novel. But I have run out of blurb candidates, and I still need one more killer blurb for the book jacket. So my quest starts anew... Joss Whedon, are you listening?
Sleep tight, don't let the zombies bite.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the new blurb reenergized you, and you are now unstuck. If not, I'm sure you'll pull through. True writers always do. Also, yay for ARCs. Have you had the chance to hold your baby in your arms yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came today. I'd like to send you one. Send me some mailing info. My email is ehvanlowe@aol.com

    ReplyDelete