Friday, October 15, 2010

Interview

There are interviews, and then there are interviews. The one I did with my good friend, author, Christopher Meeks, is my all time favorite. He's known me since grad school, so he knew the right questions to get me talking. If you'd like to know more about me, check out the interview here.

And stay tuned, in the next couple of days I will be starting a weekly Hollywood film themed contest. This is to put some positive ju-ju on my yet to be published novel, Hollyweird. Brush up on your lines from cinema folks. I'll be back. Okay, I'm not going to use that line. And if you don't know what movie it's from, you really need to brush up. Keep checking back, contest and rules will be posted here soon.

1 comment:

  1. great interview! can't wait to see your movie version of Never Slow Dance with a Zombie! AND and more YA, oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete