Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Winner!



I have two contests ending today. I want to thank all who entered. I enjoy holding contests, especially the Hollyweird Tuesday Trivia Challenge. And so we will start there.

I thought this was a really tough one, and debated with myself on whether or not I should put it up. I got 13 correct answers. You guys are gooood!

The Challenge: In what movie did someone say I didn't kill my wife," and who said it?

The Answer: The Fugitive. Said by Dr. Richard Kimble.

The winner is Lulilut of Lulilut's Stack o' Books. You will be receiving your free $10 Amazon gift card later today. Thanks for playing. BTW, Lulilut already won an ARC in the cover contest. She's picked up quite a bit of swag. You go, girl!

The winners of the three free ARCs for my September release novel, Boyfriend From Hell:

Lisa at Cold Moon Violet Books

hmsgofita at Gofita's Pages

Donna at Girl Who Reads

Congratulations to the three ARC winners. I am so excited about this book. Enjoy the ARCs, and if you do, tell a friend. The ARCs will be in the mail in the next two weeks.

I want to also thank those of you who came over from Armchair BEA. I met quite a few new bloggers there. It was a spectacular event. My hat's off to the organizers. Looking forward to next year.

And now, I'm off to write.

Peace


7 comments:

  1. yay winners, especially hmsgofita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks so much for the ARC! I can't wait to read and review it!!!! Congrats to the other winners as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners. and I have never seen that movie. No wonder I didn't recognize the quote at all. ahah

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren, you weren't born when the movie came out. Ahh, the curse of being so young ;-)

    -E

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks E! Yes, I was finally able to sign in, at least for now. (I feel like I'm tempting fate mentioning it)
    I wanted to tell you how grateful I am for the ARC from the earlier giveaway - I can't wait to read it.
    Also thank you for the Amazon gift card from the trivia contest, I always find the challenges a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete