Thursday, August 25, 2011

Seven Days To Hell



I just looked at the countdown clock on my website for the launch date of Boyfriend From Hell.  It read 7 days 6 hours and 23 minutes.  It's sweaty palms time, people.  My baby is about to be born.  I hope you like her.  So far it's been very good.  I have had some amazing reviews.  REVIEWS.  I've had thousands of requests for a copy of the book in my Goodreads giveaways. I want to thank all of you for your support.  If you'd like to read the first four chapters before you buy it, they're available now on my HOMEPAGE.  Just click on the Boyfriend From Hell Sample link, read and enjoy.

If you've already made the decision to purchase it, but haven't done so yet, remember it's on pre-publication sale for Nook and Kindle owners at just $2.99.  The price will go up in seven days.  If you'd like to purchase your copy now, go here. PURCHASE.

That's all the news that's fit to print.  Next up is my super awesome launch party on September 10th.  I will be talking more about it here next week.  Peace.


1 comment:

  1. Thats a pretty good price! Off topic, I loved the cosby show growing up

    Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net

    ReplyDelete