Friday, September 12, 2014

Thanks Wattpad!




Todya I received some exciting news.  Wattpad has selected my WIP The Memory Giver as one of their featured books this month starting today 9/12. The book will be on their featured book list for the next several months.  That means that during that time my new work will be exposed to many more readers.  How cool is that?

If you don't know about Wattpad, it's a community of readers and writers where we authors can expose our works or as in my case, works in progress to readers to get their opinion and/or approval.  So far the response to The Memory Giver has been outstanding which is why I believe It's been chosen.  This is a great honor for me, as it allows new readers to become fans of my work, so...

Thanks, Wattpad!


If you're not aware of The Memory Giver, my latest novel in progress, it's a romantic horror thriller.  If you'd like to know more about it please click here for The Memory Giver page on my website.  If you'd like to shoot on over to Wattpad and start reading go here: TMG Wattpad. If you sign up to follow me on Wattpad you can receive the latest chapters or updates right in your mailbox. If you're a fan I'm telling you it's my best book yet.  The language and subject matter are a bit stronger than my earlier books. That's because I'm writing it with my horror writing alter-ego, Sal Conte.  And Sal has a foul mouth. Seriously.

When you read it, please leave comments.  Those who leave several will be chosen as beta readers when the entire novel is ready for publication.  So, there's a reward for commenting. I believe the book will be coming out in December or January. Leave comments and you'll be the first to get a copy in your hands.

That's all for now.  I hope everyone had an awesome summer.  I did.  I've been writing The Memory Giver.

Keep Reading-Keep Writing.
E

No comments:

Post a Comment